Neurological Stress Reduction Therapy (NSRT) is a technique rooted in Eastern medicine dating back more than 5,000 years. NSRT is a holistic approach to healing which addresses the underlying cause of disease and teaches that symptoms are a response to imbalances in the body.
NSRT is an outgrowth of Dr. Reinhard Voll’s work (often referred to as EAV or Electro-Acupuncture According to Voll) which originated 50 years ago and is based on theories of quantum physics. The theory set out to prove that organized electro-magnetic fields extend from the human body and intelligently interact with the environment.
Dr. Voll’s methodology, set groundwork for future homeopathic frameworks which include Applied Kinesiology (AK), NAET, Brimhall Wellness Technique, and the newest of these therapies, Neurological Stress Reduction Therapy (NSRT).
While previous techniques represented significant advancements, they were ridden with subjectivity. They were often painful for the patient and results were not reproducible. Using advances in technology, NRG Immune Enhancement System was developed to address and overcome these limitations and constraints and provide a faster, fully-automated, FDA
cleared, painless, non-invasive and generally more effective methodology.
NSRT is based on four facts:
1. Stress causes or exacerbates most health-related conditions;
2. General reduction of stress levels can significantly decrease symptoms of many conditions including, but not limited to, allergies; Allergies, as one example, are defined as the body’s inappropriate reaction or response to an otherwise harmless
3. The brain creates associations between stressful events and substances which are oftentimes inappropriate and subsequently lead to a host of chronic and acute conditions.
4. These associations can be broken by introducing a positive stimulus in conjunction with the specific stress-inducing substances, and symptoms can be reduced or eliminated. The school of thought behind NSRT is that if a reaction can be learned, it can also be unlearned, and the body can be taught to respond in a more neutral manner using what Ivan Pavlov called positive conditioning or classical conditioning.
The NRG Laser and BAX-3000 are unique because they combine state of the art technology with proven alternative and holistic principles. They are the only devices that can measure the stress response objectively, and assess nearly 100,000 substances (10x any other technique). In addition, patients experience quick and long-lasting relief at a much lower cost than previously available.
The Stress Factor
Hundreds of studies over the last 20 years have shown that stress contributes to a significant percent of major illness, including the number one cause of death in America, cardiovascular disease. It has been shown that:
• 70-80% of all doctor visits are for stress-related and stress-induced illnesses
• Stress contributes to 50% of all illness in the US
• The cost of job stress in the US is estimated at $200 billion annually
While a certain amount of stress is normal, chronic negative stress has been proven to be harmful to a person’s health. Stress reactions lead to behavioral and biological processes that contribute to the onset of disease. Effects of chronic stress include symptoms such as: allergies and food sensitivities, migraine headaches, sleep disorders, digestive disorders, muscle tightness, jaw problems, breathing problems, circulatory problems, heart palpitations, IBS, cold and sore throats,
skin irritations, chronic fatigue, menstrual irregularities, erectile dysfunction, concentration problems and depression, to name a few. Long-term chronic stress can ultimately result in death. Clearly there is a heavy price to pay when people have too much stress in their lives whether it is mental stress caused by anxiety or physical stress caused by specific environmental or ingested substances.
NSRT, using the NRG Laser and BAX-3000, plays a crucial role in alleviating the stress associated with many of these conditions. While the NRG Laser and BAX-3000 do not treat specific conditions, through the unique use of LASER (Light and Sound Energy Relaxation) Therapy, they are very effective at alleviating the triggers that lead to chronic conditions; thereby reducing stress on the nervous system and helping patients achieve health and wellness, without the use of drugs,
needles, pharmaceuticals or dietary restrictions.
Dr. Starr is a board certified chiropractor, practicing in East Cobb. During thirty one years of practice she has helped
countless patients that have many different problems. Dr. Starr also treats neck, low back, leg and arm pain. Neurological
Stress Reduction Therapy has been helpful in many conditions and in all patient age ranges.
The office can be reached at (770) 518-8786 to arrange a consultation.
Get more information at www.accesswellnessga.com or www.nrglaser.com
Access Wellness at Hirsch-Starr Chiropractic
2850 Johnson Ferry Road, NW Suite 150 • Marietta, GA 30062
For a Limited Time Only
Free 100 Point Immune System Assessment
Call for your Appointment Now 770-518-8786
(limited to the first 50 callers) Expires 3/31/11