Here are some suggestions for combating seasonal allergies
1) Get adjusted - when the spine is aligned properly, then the immune system can function optimally
Don't forget that sinuses can also be adjusted and we can show you additional things that can be done at home
2) Bax Treatment - See Tab labeled BIOVEDA/BAX 3000 on our website
3) Massage - helps with the immune system. Reflexology can also be used to help the sinuses drain
JoAnn is available by appointment, just call the office to schedule
4) Ionic Foot Bath Detox - Energy Balance System pulls toxins out of the body to help the body heal. Call the office for an appointment.
5) Local Honey - It has been shown to alleviate the effects of allergic reactions
Take at least 1 Tbsp/day
6) Local Bee Pollen - Strengthens the immune system and also helps to alleviate the effects of seasonal allergies.
DO NOT TAKE BEE POLLEN IF ALLERGIC TO BEE STINGS
7) Colloidal Silver - acts like a natural antibiotic
SEE OUR BLOG on FIGHTING A COLD, posted just below this post
8) Drink lots of water - staying hydrated allows the system to function optimally
How much water? Body Weight/2= the amount in ounces per day of pure water (preferably Spring Water)
9) Enjoy life and Laugh - Laughter has been shown to improve the immune system
10) Relax - Stress has many damaging effects on the body. Make sure to breathe and relax.
11) Eat a healthy diet and don't skip exercise - the body functions better on good nutrition and movement
Take the ache out of seasonal allergies by incorporating these ideas into your daily life.
If you have any questions on any of the above suggestions, please contact our office. We will be happy to provide more information. 770-518-8786